Egyptian photographer, Nikon school speaker, based in Cairo, Egypt, born in 1981.
- Lectured as a Nikon School speaker for “Long Exposure” topic (Feb 2016)
- Prized in local National Geographic Magazine competition (2010)
- Featured in Canadian photography magazine “PhotographyBB.com” as photographer of the month Issue #30, featuring my photo as cover.
- Published in “UAE Landscapers” & “We Inspire” magazines in 10 issues by camerapixo.com
- Awarded an “Editor Choice” in Camerapixo’s “We Inspire Issue #10”.
- Featured in Viewbug.com “Winter staff selection 2015”.
- Awarded in Gurushots competitions website as top pick winner (Rule of thirds).
- “Unposed” Exhibition at Edinburgh Whitespace Art Gallery, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- "Black and White" Exhibition at Galeria6mas1, Madrid, Spain.
- "Minimalism" exhibition in the MIA Photo Fair, Milan, Italy.
- "People in the city" exhibition in the Berlin Blue Art Gallery.